September 27, 2008

Old concept Nomos

Some of my art I made on internship a while ago. ( I was on internship at Coded Illusions, game company in The Netherlands. Learned a lot of photoshop skills. thanks again Bang Phan :) )
anyways I got the permission to put some of my concepts online of the previous game " Nomos ".

hope ya enjoy :) ( notice: I made these months ago but Im proud of these ones :D)

Tree of Life area
Made this in February, my first environment mood drawing



















The road to Cave camp " oil rig area " it had to look like it was almost night and really really dry.
( Made in May )













Concept idea and mood board for a sci fi style restaurant. turned out really nice ingame <3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie! jij bent vet vooruit gegaan! ziet er super uit allemaal, vooral die achtergronden! you go girl!
Peace! carolien.

Anonymous said...

Echt heel erg mooi :D die boom!!! kan je hem niet als wallpaper voor mij vergroten ofzo? :$..